INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The information you provide when you login, such as social media accounts or details provided on the login form are not kept on our servers, all emails and account information is secure under the social medium that you are using. The only information we have access to is whatever the social media channel allows.
Information you give us. In your use of the Site, you may provide us with various information that personally identifies you. For example, we collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system or stay at the Hotel. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include:
Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and payment card information; and Information such as stay and room preferences made during the course of your reservation such as your preferred room type and specific requests to the Hotel.
This information may be provided to us directly when you make a reservation through our reservation system, through our websites, directly at the hotel or through mobile applications. In some cases, we may receive this information from a third party, such as when you book through an online travel agency or hotel booking site.
INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
We also collect information from you when you browse the Site, use our mobile applications or participate in certain services at the Hotel, such as wireless internet services. In these instances, information such as your country information, internet protocol (“IP”) address, media access control address and other characteristics about your system or device may be automatically collected. This information may be collected for functional purposes as well as to improve your experience when using these services. This information may also be used for aggregated trend and statistical analysis, and for showing you more relevant advertisements and messages. Site usage may also provide us with other information including, without limitation, domain server, type of computer, and type of web browser and other relevant information about your online experience and use of the Site.
INFORMATION STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER (“COOKIES”).
When you visit this Site, the Hotel may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and can help us maintain and improve this Site. A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording such things as Internet addresses, passwords, and preferences. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. With most Internet browsers, you can erase “cookies” from your computer hard drive, block all “cookies,” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
We use the information collected from you primarily to fulfill your hotel reservation. Prior to your stay, this may include sending your information to the Hotel or sending you pre-stay communications. Following your stay, we may also send you post-stay communications and satisfaction surveys to get feedback on your experience.
In some instances where we have your consent or where permitted under applicable law, we may send you marketing communications (which may include text messages) for products and services that we believe would be relevant for you. We also may use information related to your stay to display targeted advertisements on our websites or on third party websites or to send you more relevant messaging. Additionally, we use this information for purposes of aggregated trend and statistical analysis to evaluate and improve our products and services, plan new hotel locations and services and other market research.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH:
We will share your information with the Hotel you are staying at to fulfill your reservation. We may also share your information with third party service providers to provide services in relation to our business as well as to help us improve our products and services. For example, we might use a third party or a third party product for the purposes of market research and data analytics. In certain instances, subject to local consent requirements, third party service providers may also assist us with various marketing campaigns. We may also share your information with third parties to extend special offers about their own products and services to you. Any such parties will need to agree to comply with our privacy requirements before we provide them with information.
Aside from the purposes described above, we do not share your stay information with any other third parties unless we have your consent or under special circumstances, such as:
As the Hotel is affiliated with other hotels owned by affiliated companies, the information that you provide us during the course of a reservation or through the provision of any other services may be transferred to any of our affiliated entities and hotels around the world for the purposes of carrying out or facilitating these services.
LOCATION INFORMATION AND SERVICES
We may receive information about your location during the course of and for the purpose of providing you the services described above through your use of our websites and mobile applications. For example, if you are using our mobile applications and have consented to sharing your location information with us, this information might be collected through GPS or Bluetooth technologies to enable us to provide certain services to you such as customized offers and promotions. In addition to your use of our websites and mobile applications, we may also receive location information from wireless networks or cellular towers in proximity to your mobile device, through your internet protocol (“IP”) address or through your use of other services we provide at our hotels, such as wireless internet services. We may also have access to location information that you provide to us through your use of social media, such as when you “tweet” your location. Your location preferences can be set or modified at the device level or through modifying your settings with the relevant social media platform.
We may use various social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button on our websites and mobile applications. Certain information may be shared or otherwise provided to us through your use of these features in conjunction with our services and programs. Subject to your account and privacy settings, we may also be able to see information that you post when using these social media platforms whether or not you are using one of our services. In some instances, depending on the circumstances, we may contact you on these social media platforms. The information you post on social media sites as well as the controls surrounding these disclosures are governed by the respective policies of these third parties.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION
We want to ensure that you have the necessary tools at your disposal to control the information that you provide to us, including how we communicate with you. It is also important that you contact us to update your information if any of it is inaccurate or changes.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Through the provision of the services described above, we and in some instances our third party partners and service providers, may communicate with you in relation to a reservation or to support any other services that we provide.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us through one of the methods listed under the “How to contact us” section. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our websites and applications may contain links to websites that are maintained and/or controlled by third parties. We make no representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party websites as their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not intentionally solicit or collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we are notified or otherwise discover that a minor’s personal information has been improperly collected, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. In limited instances, we may have a campaign or program targeted towards children. In these instances details on the information practices will be presented within the terms and conditions of the program or campaign.
- When and as available, we will allow You non-exclusive Wi-Fi connectivity while on Our premises. However, we do not guarantee You an internet connection; the bandwidth provided shall be at our sole discretion and Your usage may be terminated by Us at any time without further notice.
- While we may agree to troubleshoot any connectivity problems on our network, We will not provide technical assistance for any devices not owned by Us. Any assistance you might receive from us is strictly on an as is basis, without any warranties or representations.
- The Services may be used for lawful purposes only. Internet access through Our Wi-Fi Service is filtered, may be monitored, and We may block or restrict access to certain websites based upon Our security policies in place from time to time. Any content deemed illegal, inappropriate or unethical, including but not limited to content considered by Us to be copyrighted, protected by trade secret regulation, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, illegal or terrorist in nature, may be blocked. Use of Our Wi-Fi Services for activities deemed by Us to be illegal may be recorded, traced and turned over to the appropriate local, state or federal law enforcement authorities. However, this right to monitor in no way creates an obligation or duty on Our part to monitor Your access and Your access to any content through Our Service in no way implies or warrants the content is either legal or appropriate.
- From time to time We may monitor the exchange of content through a Guests wireless access device as part of an investigation regarding the content and/or activities of internet usage (in search of hackers, those gaining illegal access to computer systems, and for network management). If pursuant to any such investigation We are granted or obtain access to any Guest device or content, We will limit Our access and use solely to conduct such investigation and We will take all necessary and reasonable steps to treat all such accessed content as confidential and will protect it from improper disclosure to any third-party or entity, using the same level of care to prevent disclosure or unauthorized use as We exercise in protecting Our own information of a similar nature.
- Using Our Service, You may download and upload content to and from Your wireless access device. Be advised that content sent to and from a wireless access device using Our Wi-Fi connection can be captured by anyone with appropriate technical knowledge. Although We incorporate wireless encryption technology into our Service, use of Our Service is at Your sole risk. We are not responsible for Your content whether it is personal and/or corporate in nature, and You assume sole responsibility for any theft, loss or corruption of Your device or content.
- We are not responsible for any loss of or damage to, Your software and/or hardware, changes in configuration settings, security or data files while using Our Wi-Fi Services. We are not responsible for any virus, Trojans, worms, malware or any other malicious software infecting Your wireless access device while connected to our Wi-Fi network. We are not responsible for any power anomalies or other events that may cause damage to Your wireless access devices while using our Services.
- Your access to other devices on Our private network such as printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc., is strictly prohibited.