Welcome to Hotel NEXT Click in the drop arrow to get more information
HOTEL ADDRESS: Av. de las Américas # 226, Loma Blanca, 45100 Zapopan, Jal.
In front of the Dr. Valentín Gómez Farías Regional Hospital – ISSSTE
PARKING 5 DE MAYO, Address: C. 5 de Mayo 358, Centro, 45100 Zapopan, Jal., (behind the hotel).
Cost per day: $100.00 pesos (cash).
- You will receive the code to access the hotel on the day of your reservation.
- Once inside head to the wall-mounted kiosk to check in.
- Click on “CREATE MY KEY”
- Use your confirmation number
- Check your information, and your room number, and click on “Next”
- Click on “Start” and “Scan” to register your ID.
- Swipe your card and accept the terms and conditions
- Take a card (left side of the kiosk) and place it in the reader (right side), and select the option “record my password”.
- To know the location of your room, select the option: “Where is my room?”
Network: HotelNext INVITADO
Optionally, you may login to your own Netflix or any other streaming services account
- Monday – Wednesday (8AM – 6PM)
- Thursday – Sunday (24 Hours)
If you arrive outside these hours or have any other requests, you can call the number +52 33 1411 3080 or send us an email at email@example.com
Please note that there will be limited personalized service outside of established hours.
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium Shampoo
- Organic Soap
- Toilet paper
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- HD Smart TV’s
- Access to stream services
- Food and drink
- Coffee from 8AM – 10AM
- Purified water dispensary in the lobby
- Free WiFi
- Daily Hotel Cleaning
- Yoga mat
Hotel NEXT is fully suited and hosts several activities for everyone during weekdays and weekends, simply look at our activities on the lobby kiosk or go to our website to see what is going on at the hotel, or surrounding area.
Some of the activities we host are:
- Rooftop Yoga In the mornings from 7AM – 8AM every Wednesday and Fridays
- Walking and Jogging at local parks- Map and directions
- Happy Hour At the rooftop bar Wed and Fridays 6PM – 8PM
- Local tastings and events at local restaurants Live music and DJ’s – Ask staff for more info
- Guided visits with a local guide for the most famous and historic areas around the hotel
- Tequila tasting
- Tequila tours (Pickup and Dropoff at hotel).
- Chapala tours (pickup and drop off at hotel).
*All activities are subject to a minimum capacity and prior reservation please book at +52 33 1211 3080.
- Candela: Looking for a place to chill with your friends and family? Visit Candela and enjoy good food with relaxing live jazz music every Tuesdays.
- Verum Franco Italian Meson: Unique tastes, unique experiences great service, some of the reviews for your taste buds, all within walking distance of your hotel.
- Fonda Doña Gabina Escolástica: The most typical of the “Tapatía” cuisine at a dinner place downtown of Zapopan. Full of flavor, color and tradition, you can experience the real traditional Mexican food.
- La Hosteria del Angel: This Spanish Mediterranean restaurant will delight you with its unique variety of tapas, salads, fish, and seafood, among other categories.
- Aggios Aggelos: Please your palate with Aggio Aggelo’s authentic Greek cuisines. Experience the exquisite food and impeccable customer service all in one place.
Register your check out at the kiosk with your confirmation and room numbers. Please return your physical key by placing it in a visible location inside your room or next to the kiosk in the lobby.
Lost & Found
If you wish to contact the hotel in regards of lost and found items please call +52 334 160 9666 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org